One Voice is a Norwegian software house providing mission critical resilience solutions to both public and private sectors. We have offices in Trondheim, Stavanger and London and a customer base across the world. Our clients operate in high risk and highly regulated environments, which means when things don’t go to plan they need to react in a timely and efficient manner. Our flagship product, CIM, has been designed to help these organisations deliver carefully prepared emergency and crisis management plans and the software is used to manage many of the incidents you’ll see unfold on your TV at home.
Our skilled and experienced team interacts with the individuals responsible for protecting human life, the environment and the reputation of the organisation, meaning that we must be flexible and understanding in whatever industry we work in. The client base includes oil supermajors, international airlines, airports and local government which provides an exciting and varied working environment to thrive in. If you feel you’ve got what it takes to help us take resilience to the next level, read on!
- Working closely with developers, project managers and account managers to coordinate the implementation of CIM to both existing and new clients of One Voice UK. This requires an in-depth understanding of the product and the environment in which we operate
- To work with existing clients to continually ensure they are getting the best from the system and work with them to implement changes or new features.
- To coordinate all aspects of the project from requirements through to project close and to provide reports and progress updates to all stakeholders
- To provide training to customers on how to use the software in line with their needs and supporting user guides or training videos
- Ability to understand, interpret and document customer requirements for approval including creating screen mock-ups
- Provide support and assistance to team members including, account managers, sales and development to work collaboratively to achieve results
- Supports others by treating them with dignity, respect and fairness.
- UK and International Travel to client sites
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in software implementation/project management
- Demonstrable experience in being a ‘super user’ of a software package
- Previous experience of training customers in software applications
- Ideal Skills and Experience
- Qualification in Prince2, APM or Agile project management
- A track record in creating and maintaining business process documentation (e.g. project reports/ training material)
- A friendly, approachable team player
- Operates with integrity, openness and honesty and represents the business in the upmost professional manner at all times
- Dynamic, engaging and hardworking
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong ability to self-manage and work on multiple projects at any one time
- Seeks feedback and acts on it
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday with additional annual loyalty days capped at 28 days per annum
- Company pension
- Bupa Healthcare
- Group Life Assurance
- A plush, fun and social office environment in an enviable location
- Regular social events
- Canteen and coffee
- Managing Director, UK
For more information, please get in touch!
+44 (0) 7789 392 297